Endeavor Winter Haven
Young Professionals Group of the Greater Winter Haven Chamber of Commerce
Endeavor is a place for young professionals age 21-42 to develop their career, learn about the community, develop professionally and connect with other young professionals.
Endeavor to Connect
Membership in Endeavor is about becoming a part of the Winter Haven business community. You will meet other like-minded individuals on similar paths, building connections and emerging as the leaders of Winter Haven’s future. Our social/networking events include:
- Quarterly social events
- Participation in events with Emerge Lakeland, Engage Bartow and the general Chamber of Commerce membership on occasion.
Endeavor helps young professionals aim high by bringing in established professionals from the community and having them tell their story, explaining how they overcame obstacles, stayed motivated and ultimately achieved success. Our professional development events include:
- Monthly lunch-and-learn events
- Annual Trailblazers event with a roundtable, small group discussion with community leaders.
Endeavor members are exposed to and encouraged to be involved in civic, community, nonprofit and legislative events through the Greater Winter Haven Chamber of Commerce and other community partners. Endeavor helps establish community responsibility and engagement; members to give back to the community and become an active part of creating its future. Our engagement events include:
- Group presence at City Commission meetings when relevant topics being discussed
- Presentations and interaction with Rotary, Kiwanis, Winter Haven Public Education Partnership, Big Brothers/Big Sisters and more.
- VIP opportunities at some Chamber events
If you are interested in joining Endeavor Winter Haven, click here to download the application or fill it out online now.
Endeavor Winter Haven hosts monthly lunch and learn events, typically held on the third Friday of the month. Check the event calendar for the next event!